The Venue at Isle of Pines
Old Florida pinewoods forest in Southeast Orlando, located directly on Lake Mary Jane
The Venue at Isle of Pines is simple:
Old Florida pinewoods forest in Southeast Orlando, located directly on Lake Mary Jane, offering the most breathtaking lakefront sunsets in all of Orlando, a flexible and open canvas for the creative planner and cost efficiency for the do it yourself event.
Established in 1959, the Isle of Pines venue and community is rich in history. With its humble beginnings as a fish and gaming recreation camp away from the city, the Isle of Pines is nestled along pristine Lake Mary Jane with adjacent Lake Hart and Moss Park, giving it a natural buffer from the growth of Lake Nona while positioning itself in close proximity and convenience to amenities, major road systems of 417 & 528 and 15 minutes from the MCO airport.
With the DIY event planner in mind, the Venue at Isle of Pines offers the following:
- Sandy beach with designated swim area
- Children’s playground and basketball court making it a family friendly venue
- On-site restrooms
- Ample parking for guests
- Power and water hookups for various equipment necessities
- Boat dock and launch available (for those that may desire a dramatic watercraft entrance)
- Bring your own band or live music
- Alcohol permitted
- $1500 total cost for 8 hour venue rental for your wedding or special event
- Up to 225 guests welcome
- Ability to create your own unique, custom and private event
- Freedom to use your own caterer, event companies and staff
- Covered pavilion with 30’ serving area and sink
- Elevated stage for performances, display area or center of venue attendee seating
- 10 picnic tables
- Commercial sized BBQ grill and smoker
- Large green space for tents, equipment or inflatables
The Venue at Isle of Pines is a property owner’s association park and operates as a non-profit entity. All monies generated from the venue rental are used for the upkeep and ongoing improvements of the association.